Think of financial leases as a fixed-term loan that allows you to buy a capital asset and pay for it on installments. In practical terms, we purchase and own the asset and lease it to you for a set period of time, generally a medium-to-long-term period. At the end of the period, you'll either own the asset or have the option to buy it for a value of EGP 1. Financial leases — sometimes called “Capital Leasing” — is best suited to assets you want to own for the long-term: Real estate, for example, or handling machinery. At the end of the contract, the outcome is usually an asset on your balance sheet with a book value of EGP 1.
Operating leases are for the cases in which you need an asset today – and want to replace it before it becomes obsolete. Think of it as something more like a regular car rental you use the asset for a period of time, and have the right to return the vehicle to us when your lease term is up and get a replacement. An operating lease doesn’t create an asset on your books at the end of lease tenor.
Financing decisions' time that are half
the industry norm
- Technology systems (servers, software, licenses, and various user terminals)
- All types of vehicles, including all fleet purposes, passenger and commercial vehicles, heavy trucks and more
- All kinds of equipment, from medical equipment including diagnostics suites, full lab setups and hospital equipment, to solar, office, cars manufacturing, industrial equipment and more
- Plant & Machinery (handling and heavy equipment, rigs, cranes, forklifts, generators and more)
- Real Estate and Projects Finance
Equipment and turnkey solutions for
- Building owners and small developers
- Energy systems, including renewable energy, RDF, waste heat recovery systems and other small captive power sources
- Industrial equipment for manufacturers of all sizes
- Machine tool systems
- Waste management